Christopher K. Chapter 1.
Chapter 2. Chapter 3. Chapter 4.
The Mindful Path to Self-Compassion
Chapter 5. Chapter 6. Chapter 7.
- Buying Options!
- Also by Christopher K. Germer.
- The Mindful Path to Self-Compassion: Freeing Yourself from Destructive Thoughts and Emotions;
- Book Review: The Mindful Path to Self-Compassion.
- Apostle: Travels Among the Tombs of the Twelve.
Appendix A. Appendix B. Appendix C.
- Modern Masters Volume 2: George Perez.
- For Love; Poems, 1950-1960.
- Account Options.
Part I: Discovering Self-Compassion. Being Kind to Yourself.
A Review of the Mindful Path to Self Compassion
Listening to Your Body. Bringing in Difficult Emotions. What's Self-Compassion? Pathways to Self-Compassion. Part II: Practicing Loving-kindness. Caring for Ourselves. Caring for Others.
Groceries to your front door in one hour
Finding Your Balance. Making Progress. Appendix A: Emotion Words. Appendix C: Further Reading and Practice.
View PDF. Save to Library.
- Mindfulness for Teen Anxiety: A Workbook for Overcoming Anxiety at Home, at School, and Everywhere Else?
- After New Labour: Social Theory and Centre-Left Politics!
- Modern Organizations: Theory and Practice.
- The Mindful Path to Self-Compassion: Freeing Yourself from Destructive Thoughts and Emotions.
Create Alert. Share This Paper. Citations Publications citing this paper.
Self-compassion in clinical practice. Christopher K. Germer , Kristin D Neff.